Kitrina Douglas Golf Psychology Workshop at Henbury Golf
Thursday 20th February 2020 10am to 3pm
- Do you wonder why you make silly mistakes on the golf course?
- Perhaps you’ve never been able to stay calm teeing off in front of the club house or when you get called through a group?
- Has your handicap stuck?
- Do you have a bogey hole or hazard that catches you out every time you’re playing well?
- Would you like to change?
These are just a few of the issues to be addressed during Women and Golf workshops. The aim is to help you feel more confident, focused and be better prepared for the coming season. Dr Kitrina Douglas will show you how to climb some of the mountains you didn’t think you could climb, whatever your age, handicap or skill level. If the answer is YES to any of the above - then why not come along to Henbury Golf Club on Thursday 20th February 2020 10am.
Itinerary for the day: Cost £30pp
- 10am: Arrive for Coffee & Biscuits.
- 10.30am: Introduction & Session 1 & 2
- 12 noon Lunch Break - Homemade Lasagne & Salad
- 1pm Session 3 & 4
- 2.30pm Q & A time